Cricket Betting – England Legends Vs South Africa Legends 11/3/21 is Match 11 of the Road Safety World Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
England Legends Vs South Africa Legends Prediction
Prediction – England Legends To Win
- Casumo >>> England Legends @ 1.22 – South Africa Legends @ 4.00
- Betfair >>> England Legends @ 1.22 – South Africa Legends @ 3.75
Match Summary and Preview
- England Legends Vs South Africa Legends – Match 9 of the Road Safety World Series
- Venue – Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
- Date – 11th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20
England Legends Vs South Africa Legends Betting Tips 11/3/21
- Led by Kevin Pietersen, England Legends have made a brilliant start to the Road Safety World Series.
- England Legends sit 3rd in the table on 8 points, with two wins from their two matches.
- The English bowling unit looks especially strong.
- Monty Panesar has had an excellent start to the competition, and has been backed up well in the spin department by James Tredwell.
- England Legends also have a pretty decent looking seam attack, well capable of backing up the spinners.
- The one slight area of concern I might have is how the batting will cope when KP finally fails.
- For South Africa Legends, they have had a mixed start.
- They currently sit fourth in the table on 4 points, having won one match, and lost the other.
- The win came against West Indies Legends 12 months ago (when the competition originally started back in 2020).
- South Africa Legends one match since the resumption was a resounding 9 wickets thumping at the hands of Sri Lanka Legends in Match 8.
- In that match, SA Legends batting only managed a measly 89 all out in 18.5 Overs, and in all honesty, they looked hopelessly out classed by the Sri Lankan veterans.
- The South African Legends batting line up looks very weak, and I really can’t see it troubling England Legends bowling line up too much today.
- This makes tipping England Legends to make it three from three an easy call for me today.