IPL 2021 Betting – Match 19 Prediction– Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on 25/4/21 is the 19th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our CSK vs RCB betting tips and match prediction.
CSK vs RCB Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
CSK vs RCB Prediction – CSK To Win
Latest CSK vs RCB Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> CSK @ 2.05 – RCB @ 1.74
- Casumo >>> CSK @ 2.05 – RCB @ 1.75
- Betfair >>> CSK @ 2.10 – RCB @ 1.73
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
CSK vs RCB Match Summary and Preview
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Match 19 of the 2021 IPL
- CSK vs RCB Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India
- Date – 25th April 2021
- Time – 4.30pm IST / 11am UK
- CSK vs RCB Toss –
- Format – T20 Day/Night Match
- CSK vs RCB Result –
- CSK vs RCB Player of the Match –
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
- MS Dhoni (C), Narayan Jagadeesabn, Suresh Raina, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, Faf du Plessis, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, K Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, M.Harisankar Reddy, K.Bhagath Varma, C Hari Nishaanth, R Sai Kishore, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Curran (Josh Hazlewood withdrawn).
- Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Kane Richardson, Finn Allen.
CSK vs RCB Head-To-Head
- 25/10/20 – CSK won by 8 wickets
- 10/10/20 – RCB won by 37 runs
- 21/4/19 – RCB won by 1 run
- 23/3/19 – CSK won by 7 wickets
- 5/5/18 – CSK won by 6 wickets