IPL Betting 2021 – Match 2 – Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals 10/4/21 is the 2nd match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match odds along with our betting tips and match prediction for CSK vs DC.
Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction 2021
CSK vs DC Prediction – Chennai to Win
CSK vs DC Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> CSK @ 2.10 – DC @ 1.71
- Casumo >>> CSK @ 2.15 – DC @ 1.70
- Betfair >>> CSK @ 2.10 – DC @ 1.66
CSK vs DC 2021 Match Summary and Preview
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) vs Delhi Capitals (DC)
- Match 2 of the 2021 Indian Premier League
- CSK vs DC 2021 Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India
- Date – 10th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- CSK vs DC Toss – TBC
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
CSK vs DC Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
This fixture enables us to see an Indian wicket-keeping legend for the first time in the IPL this season. No, I’m not on about Chennai skipper MS Dhoni, I’m referring to Delhi captain, Rishabh Pant.
Okay, so I’m joking there, as obviously Dhoni is a legend. But it just goes to show how far the stock of Rishabh has risen over the past few weeks.
Dhoni vs Pant, and just a day after we had Sharma vs Kohli. All this on the opening two days of IPL 2021, wow!
The loss of Shreyas Iyer for the whole of the 2021 IPL is without doubt a huge blow. But in a funny kind of way, it may well work out to be a positive.
Rishabh Pant is a man going places. Might his elevation to captain take Delhi onto the next level? They have been improving year on year, and who knows, maybe Pant is the man to finally get them over the final hurdle.
I’m a bit torn on my prediction for this one. I know that the loss of Iyer is huge. But under most circumstances, promoting Pant to captain, has to be seen as a huge positive.
Whether the positive effect of Pant as captain outweighs the loss of Iyer, remains to be seen.
For this fixture though, I’m going with the tried and tested. MS is a legend, and he’s been there and done that. The guard has been changed in the national team, but there’s still life in the old man at the IPL.
I’m going for Dhoni and his CSK side to edge this match.
Chennai Super Kings 2021 IPL Squad
- MS Dhoni (C), Narayan Jagadeesabn, Suresh Raina, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, Faf du Plessis, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, K Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, M.Harisankar Reddy, K.Bhagath Varma, C Hari Nishaanth, R Sai Kishore, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Curran.
Delhi Capitals 2021 IPL Squad
- Rishabh Pant (C), Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Prithvi Shaw, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Lalit Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Umesh Yadav, Ripal Patel, Lukman Hussain Meriwala, M Siddharth, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, Pravin Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Woakes, Steve Smith, Shreyas Iyer (out injured).
CSK vs DC Head-To-Head
- 17/10/20 – DC won by 5 wickets
- 25/9/20 – DC won by 44 runs
- 10/5/19 – CSK won by 6 wickets
- 1/5/19 – CSK won by 80 runs
- 26/3/19 – CSK won by 6 wickets