Cricket Betting – Bangladesh Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends 10/3/21 is Match 10 of the Road Safety World Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Bangladesh Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends Prediction
Prediction – Sri Lanka Legends To Win
Casumo >>> Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.05
Betfair >>> Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.04
- Casumo >>> Bangladesh Legends @ 9.00 – Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.05
- Betfair >>> Bangladesh Legends @ 9.50 – Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.04
Match Summary and Preview
- Bangladesh Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends – Match 10 of the Road Safety World Series
- Venue – Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
- Date – 10th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20
Bangladesh Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends Betting Tips 10/3/21
- Bangladesh Legends sit bottom of the table, and look the weakest team in the competition.
- So far, they have lost two from two, and they were both bad defeats.
- The first was a 10 wicket defeat to India Legends in Match 5, and a 7 wickets defeat to England Legends in Match 7.
- Sri Lanka Legends are second in the table, behind India Legends on Net Run Rate.
- They have won three, and lost one.
- Since the resumption, Sri Lanka Legends have won two from two.
- They beat West Indies Legends by 5 wickets in Match 6, and absolutely destroyed South Africa Legends by 9 wickets in Match 8.
- Despite expecting Sri Lanka Legends to win, I can’t be backing them at odds of 1/20. That’s just too short.
- In the betting market for Team of the Top Batsman, Sri Lanka Legends are 1.22, which is much better value.
- Sri Lanka Legends have an opening pair of Tillakaratne Dilshan and Sanath Jayasuriya, both of whom could easily top score.
- Dilshan is in decent form, having scored 50 not out in his last match against South Africa Legends.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!