Cricket Betting Sites
3rd ODI Betting Tips – BAN vs SL 28/5/21 – The 3rd ODI match between Bangladesh & Sri Lanka is on 28th May, 2021, here is all the match info you need along with our match prediction and betting tips.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Betting Tips & Prediction 28/5/21
BAN vs SL Prediction – Bangladesh To Win
Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
Latest BAN vs SL Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> Bangladesh @ – Sri Lanka @
- Casumo >>> Bangladesh @ 1.60 – Sri Lanka @ 2.30
- Betfair >>> Bangladesh @ 1.53 – Sri Lanka @ 2.50
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Match Summary and Preview
- Bangladesh (BAN) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- 3rd ODI of three match Series – Bangladesh lead the series 2-0
- BAN vs SL Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Date – 28th May 2021
- Time – 1.00pm BST / 8.00am UK
- BAN vs SL Toss –
- Format – ODI, Day/Night
- BAN vs SL Result – TBC
- BAN vs SL Player of the Match – TBC
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free cricket tips.
Bangladesh have already won the series, but with 10 points in the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League up for grabs, none of these matches are now dead rubbers.
After the two mauling’s Bangladesh have handed out to their visitors its extremely hard to make a case for Sri Lanka to win this one.
Bangladesh have the stronger and more experienced side. They have also adapted better to the tricky pitch, and utilised their home advantage.
The only caveat I can add is that with monsoons in the region, Duckworth/Lewis could come into play, like it did in the 2nd match.
This does give Sri Lanka a chance should they win the toss and bat first.
Taking everything else out of the equation though, and a series clean sweep looks on the cards.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Head-to-Head
- 25/5/21 – Bangladesh won by 103 runs
- 23/5/21 – Bangladesh won by 33runs
- 31/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 122 runs
- 28/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 7 wickets
- 26/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 91 runs