2nd ODI Betting Tips – BAN vs SL 25/5/21 – The 2nd ODI match between Bangladesh & Sri Lanka is on 25th May, 2021, here is all the match info you need along with our match prediction and betting tips.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Betting Tips & Prediction 25/5/21
BAN vs SL Prediction – Sri Lanka To Win
Latest BAN vs SL Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> Bangladesh @ 1.67 – Sri Lanka @ 2.16
- Casumo >>> Bangladesh @ 1.66 – Sri Lanka @ 2.20
- Betfair >>> Bangladesh @ 1.62 – Sri Lanka @ 2.25
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Match Summary and Preview
- Bangladesh (BAN) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- 2nd ODI of three match Series – Bangladesh lead the series 1-0
- BAN vs SL Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Date – 25th May 2021
- Time – 1.00pm BST / 8.00am UK
- BAN vs SL Toss – Bangladesh won the Toss and elected to bat first
- Format – ODI, Day/Night Match
- BAN vs SL Result – Bangladesh won by 103 runs via D/L Method
- BAN vs SL Player of the Match – Mushfiqur Rahim
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free cricket tips.
Bangladesh held out to win a nervy 1st match of the series on Sunday, and go into this match looking to seal a rare series win of any sort of late.
At the half way stage it was debatable whether or not the hosts 257/6 would be enough on a suspect pitch. But in the finish, it proved to be plenty enough, with the visitors eventually getting bowled out for 224.
Going into this fixture, and I think Sri Lanka have had a good look at the conditions now, and could well come back strong here.
Bangladesh have had an awful run of late, and I suspect they could falter if the Sri Lankans can put them under any pressure.
I also think the visitors look much better value in the betting, at odds against.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Head-to-Head
- 23/5/21 – Bangladesh won by 33 runs
- 31/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 122 runs
- 28/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 7 wickets
- 26/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 91 runs
- 11/6/19 – Match Abandoned