8-12th December 2021, 1st Ashes Test Betting Tips – Australia vs England 2021/22 – is the first of the five match Test series, here we bring you the latest cricket betting info, along with our Aus vs Eng betting tips and who we think will win in our match prediction.
Australia vs England 1st Test Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>AUS @ 2.04 – DRAW @ 3.00 – ENG @ 5.30
- Casumo >>> AUS @ 1.91 – DRAW @ 2.88 – ENG @ 5.20
- Betfair >>> AUS @ 2.00 – DRAW @ 2.88 – ENG @ 4.50
Australia vs England – 1st Ashes Test Match Summary
- Test Match
- AUS vs ENG 1st Test Venue – Gabba, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Date – 8th-12th December 2021
- Time – 11.00am (Local) – 12am (UK)
The 2021/22 Ashes series takes place from 8th December 2021, to 18th January 2022.
Australia are the current holders of the Urn. The Aussies retained the trophy by drawing (2-2) the 2019 series held in England.
Make sure you check out our 2021/22 Ashes Betting guide, where you will find the latest betting, squads, news and all things Ashes.
Here at Cricket Betting Blog we will have free online cricket betting tips on all 5 Ashes test matches.
As well as the Ashes, we will also bring you free cricket betting tips on all 61 matches of BBL|11.
2021/22 Ashes 1st Test Teams
- Australia 1st Test Playing XI: David Warner, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (Captain), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
- England1st Test XI: Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root (Captain), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler (wk), Chris Woakes, Ollie Robinson, Mark Wood, Jack Leach