Match 48 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Sydney Thunder on 22/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Sixers Vs Thunder.
Cricket Betting Sites
Sixers Vs Thunder Betting
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers 8/11 – Sydney Thunder 11/10
- Opening Partnership –Sixers Evs – Thunder 8/11 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Sydney Sixers Vs Sydney Thunder Match Preview
- Sydney Sixers Vs Sydney Thunder is Match 48 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 22nd January, and starts at 8.15am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Adelaide Oval, South Australia. This is officially a home match for the Sixers.
- Sydney Sixers sit top of the table on 32 points from eleven matches, they Sixers have already qualified for the top 4.
- They have been in great form this season, winning eight matches so far, losing just the three.
- After spending most of the season in the top 2 with the Sixers, Sydney Thunder now find themselves outside the top 4.
- The Thunder are now down to 5th place in the table, on 23 points from eleven matches.
- They have won six and lost five of their matches this season.
- In the most recent meeting between the two sides, the Sixers beat the Thunder by 5 wickets (Match 38).
Cricket Spread Betting
- Sixers/Thunder – Sell @ 3 – Buy @ 11
- Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 Buy @ 59
- Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 Buy @ 47
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Sixers Vs Thunder Head-To-Head
- 13/1/21 – Sixers won by 5 wickets
- 18/1/20 – Thunder won by 4 runs
- 28/12/19 – Tie (Sixers won Super Over)
- 2/2/19 – Sixers won by 9 wickets
- 24/12/18 – Thunder won by 21 runs
Sydney Sixers Vs Sydney Thunder Prediction 22/1/21
Things are going great for the Sydney Sixers this season. They are clear at the top of the league, and just about every body in their starting XI is contributing to the team effort.
For this fixture they do have a small problem though, the return of Sean Abbott and Moises Henriques from international duty, and where to fit them in!
Some problem to have.
In a funny way it does represent a real problem though. The Sixers have a settled team, and Abbott and Henriques have hardly played over the past few weeks.
So do they automatically return to the side? They both have undoubted quality, but the Sixers are going fine without them. It’s a tricky decision the Sixers brains trust have to come make.
The Thunder have now lost their last three matches, and four out of their last five. Right at the most crucial time of the season, their form seems to be deserting them.
Unlike some of the other franchises, the Thunder also don’t have any big names returning from international duty to call on.
In another blow for the Thunder, all rounder Daniel Sams is out with the hand injury he sustained against the Hurricanes on Monday.
At this moment in time, it just seems everything is conspiring against the Thunder.
They could win this, especially if the Sixers take their foot off the gas, but as things stand, it is impossible to back them.