Cricket Betting Sites
Here we are, it’s the final of BBL|10, and it’s Sydney Sixers Vs Perth Scorchers (6/2/21) in a rematch of the Qualifier, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Sixers Vs Scorchers.
Sixers Vs Scorchers Betting
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers @ 5/6 – Perth Scorchers @ 10/11
- Opening Partnership –Sixers @ 8/11 – Scorchers @ 11/10 – Tie @ 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/4
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 5/2
Sydney Sixers Vs Perth Scorchers Preview
- Sydney Sixers Vs Perth Scorchers is the Final of the Big Bash League for the 2020/21 season.
- The match is on 6th February, and starts at 8.40am (UK time).
- The venue for the final is the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Sydney Sixers finished top of the BBL table with 36 points. They won nine matches, losing just the five.
- Perth Scorchers finished second in the table on 32 points.
- The Scorchers won eight matches, lost five, and had one no result.
- The Sixers have won four of the last five matches against the Scorchers.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
Cricket Spread Betting
- Scorchers/Sixers – Sell @ -4 / Buy @ 4
- Sydney Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 / Buy @ 53
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 / Buy @ 53
Our cricket spread betting explained page has more information about spread betting.
Sixers Vs Scorchers Head-To-Head
- 30/1/21 – Sixers won by 9 wickets
- 16/1/21 – Sixers won by 7 wickets
- 6/1/21 – Scorchers won by 86 runs
- 26/12/19 – Sixers won by 48 runs
- 18/12/19 – Sixers won by 8 wickets
Sydney Sixers Vs Perth Scorchers Prediction 6/2/21
The bookmakers have this match neck and neck, and I have to agree with them.
I was expecting the sort of performance the Scorchers gave in dismantling Brisbane Heat in the Challenger last Thursday, from them in the Qualifier against the Sixers the previous Saturday.
Instead we were treated to a bowling masterclass from the Sixers, along with an exhibition in suffocation. The Sixers completely stifled the Scorchers, and never let them get away.
The Scorchers looked demoralised after the 9 wicket defeat, and it was hard to see how they would pick themselves up for the Challenger against the Heat.
Pick themselves up, they did though – and this without the services of world cup winner Jason Roy.
The Scorchers not only came back, they came back with a hell of a bang.
The bulk of the damage was done by Liam Livingstone. But no one should underestimate the importance of Cameron Bancroft’s unbeaten 58 at the other end.
Bancroft watched on as Livingstone bludgeoned the Heat’s attack. He simply focused on getting bat on ball, and Livingstone back on strike.
The innings set up the middle order slog, and allowed Mitchell Marsh to continue the assault after the loss of Livingstone. Everything seemed to just go perfect for the Scorchers.
I went with my gut feeling on Thursday, which was a win for the Heat.
Despite the Sixers probably being the best team in BBL|10, I’m sticking with my gut feeling for the final, and I’m predicting the Scorchers will prevent the Sixers from winning back-to-back BBL titles.