Match 4 in Super Smash is Otago Volts Vs Canterbury Kings on 29/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Otago Volts Vs Canterbury Kings Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Otago Volts 4/6 – Canterbury Kings 6/5
- Opening Partnership – Volts 4/5 – Kings EVS – Tie 33/1
- Otago Volts Vs Canterbury Kings is Match 4 in the Super Smash. The match is on 29th December 2020, and starts at 3am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Molyneux Park, Alexandra. The match is Day/Night.
- Otago got their Super Smash season off to a flying start yesterday, beating Auckland Aces by 45 runs.
- Top scorer for the Volts in the win was Llew Johnson with 72 runs from 44 balls.
- With small boundaries, 200 plus could be par again.
- In the 2019 Super Smash, Otaga finished second in the table with 22 points from ten matches.
- Canterbury Kings finished 5th in the table with 18 points.
- Keep it here at Cricket Betting Blog for free cricket betting tips for the Big Bash and all major cricket.
Otago Volts Vs Canterbury Kings Spread Betting
- Otago Volts /Canterbury Kings – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Otago Volts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 48 – Buy @ 54
- Canterbury Kings – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 46 – Buy @ 52
Otago Volts Vs Canterbury Kings Prediction 29/12/20
Without their international contingent, the Volts still scored 219 in their opening match.
The Volts batting line up fired against the Aces, and all but Anaru Kitchen in the Volts top 6 contributed with the bat.
Will the Kings be able to cope as well without their international players?
Tom Latham and Henry Nicholls are missing on Kiwi duty, but they do have Matt Henry possibly playing after injury. I still think the Volts will be too strong though.