Match 20 in Super Smash is Northern Knights Vs Canterbury Kings on 21/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Northern Knights Vs Canterbury Kings Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Northern Knights 8/13 – Canterbury Kings 5/4
- Opening Partnership – Knights 8/11 – Kings 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- Northern Knights Vs Canterbury Kings is Match 20 in the Super Smash.
- The match is on 21st January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Seddon Park, Hamilton.
- Northern Knights sit fifth in the table on 8 points from seven matches.
- They have won just twice, and lost five times.
- In their last match, the Knights beat Auckland Aces by 5 wickets.
- Canterbury Kings sit third in the Super Smash table on 20 points from six matches.
- They have won five games, losing just the once.
- Last time out, the Kings defeated Wellington by 4 wickets, ending the Firebird’s unbeaten run.
Knights Vs Kings Head-To-Head
- 15/1/21 – Kings won by 6 wickets
- 12/1/20 – Knights won by 5 wickets
- 5/1/20 – Kings won by 7 wickets
- 16/1/19 – Knights won by 6 runs
- 9/1/19 – Knights won by 2 wickets
Northern Knights Vs Canterbury Kings Prediction 21/1/21
Qualification for the play-offs is all but over for the Knights, as the maximum points they can get is 20.
With the top 3 sides all already on 20 points, the match is must win for the Knights.
It might be too little too late, but the Knights now do have Tim Southee and Trent Boult back in their bowling line up.
This now turns them into one of the stronger sides in the competition, and is probably why the Knights are the bookmaker’s favourites.
Both openers will be up against Boult and Southee, and in general I just believe the Knights will be too strong for the Kings.