Match 49 in BBL|10 is Melbourne Renegades Vs Brisbane Heat on 23/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Renegades Vs Heat.
Cricket Betting Sites
Renegades Vs Heat Betting
- Match Odds – Melbourne Renegades 11/10 – Brisbane Heat 8/11
- Opening Partnership –Renegades Evs –Heat 8/11 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Melbourne Renegades Vs Brisbane Heat Match Preview
- Melbourne Renegades Vs Brisbane Heat is Match 49 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 23rd January, and starts at 5.05am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Docklands Stadium, Victoria (also known as the Marvel Stadium). This is officially a home match for the Renegades.
- Melbourne Renegades are bottom of the Big Bash table with 13 points from twelve matches.
- They have won three fixtures, losing the other nine.
- Brisbane Heat currently sit seventh in the BBL|10 table.
- They have won five and lost seven, picking up 21 points from twelve matches.
- A win over the Renegades – with the Bash Boost point – puts them back in the play-positions.
Melbourne Renegades Vs Brisbane Heat Prediction 23/1/21
This is last chance saloon for Brisbane Heat. If they lose this and a couple of results elsewhere go against them, the top 5 and play-offs are gone.
And just at the wrong time of the season, things are starting to go wrong. Joe Denly hasn’t really come off at No.3, and on this return to the side on Thursday , Australia batsman Marnus Labuschagne looked laboured at the top of the innings, and did little to improve the side. He had more impact with the ball than bat.
The Heat’s final group game after this is against the in form Scorchers. But if they lose this one, it’s possibly going to be irrelevant anyway.
Led by Aussie captain Aaron Finch, the Renegades have a young side who have struggled to close out matches and bounce back from defeats.
It’s clear to see that there is talent in this side, the win over the Stars a couple of days ago proved so.
The problem they have had is the inexperienced players just haven’t performed in the key moments, but as 20 year old Mackenzie Harvey showed in the 5 wicket win over their city rivals, they do have the players to win matches.
The and with matches in Melbourne against the Heat, and Hobart Hurricanes, they will sense the opportunity to finish this season on a positive note.
I’m going for them to make it back to back wins and beat the Heat!