Match 47 in BBL|10 is Hobart Hurricanes Vs Perth Scorchers on 22/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction on the Hurricanes Vs Scorchers.
Hurricanes Vs Scorchers Betting
- Match Odds – Hobart Hurricanes 11/10 – Perth Scorchers 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Hurricanes Evs – Scorchers 4/5 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 5/6
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Perth Scorchers Match Preview
- Hobart Hurricanes Vs Perth Scorchers is Match 47 in the Big Bash League 2020/21 season, also known as BBL|10.
- The match is on 22nd January, and starts at 5.05am (UK time).
- The venue for this fixture is the Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, Victoria. This is officially a home match for the Hurricanes.
- Hobart Hurricanes sit sixth in the Big Bash table on 23 points from eleven matches.
- A win for the Hurricanes will see them leap to second place in what is an incredibly tight table.
- So far this season the Hurricanes have won six matches, and lost five.
- Perth Scorchers are the team currently occupying second spot.
- A win for the Scorches will consolidate their second place and leave them needed just one more win to be sure of a place in the Top 4.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Scorchers/Hurricanes – Sell @ 2 Buy @ 10
- Hobart Hurricanes – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 Buy @ 47
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 Buy @ 59
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Sixers Vs Thunder Head-To-Head
- 13/1/21 – Scorchers won by 9 wickets
- 18/1/20 – Scorchers won by 77 runs
- 28/12/19 – Hurricanes won by 8 runs
- 2/2/19 – Hurricanes won by 4 wickets
- 24/12/18 – Hurricanes won by 6 wickets
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Perth Scorchers Prediction 22/1/21
The Hurricanes are boosted by the returns from international duty of Matthew Wade and Tim Paine. Will Paine suffer even more humiliation and be left out of the Hobart side? Personally, I don’t see a space for him in the starting XI.
There may be a spot available at the top of the batting for Hobart, but I don’t really see Tim Paine filling it. If the line up is going to be tinkered with to get anybody in, them surely it has to be Matthew Wade!
In their last match the Hurricanes beat Sydney Thunder by 6 wickets, with a brutal 96 from Ben McDermott seeing them home with 2 Overs to spare.
Perth Scorchers are up there with Sydney Sixers when it comes to form. They have won six of their last seven matches. And it was only a defeat by the Sixers in Match 41 that brought their five match winning run to a halt.
The Scorchers are boosted by the return of Mitchell Marsh to the squad, although it is possible he won’t be able to bowl.
Colin Munro has been in outstanding form for the Scorchers.
His 82 in the win over the 59 runs win over Brisbane Heat last time out won him the Man of the Match award, and also ensured the Scorchers won their first match of the campaign away from the Perth Stadium. Getting a small little monkey off their back.
I’m going to have to go with the Scorchers again to win this one. Even with the returning Aussies to the Hobart side, I can still see see Perth being too strong.