Match 6 in Super Smash is Central Districts Vs Auckland Aces on 31/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Central Districts Vs Auckland Aces Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Central Districts Evs – Auckland Aces 4/5
- Opening Partnership – CD 4/6 – Aces 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- Central Districts (Stags) Vs Auckland Aces is Match 6 in the Super Smash. The match is on 31th December 2020, and starts at 12.40am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Pukekura Park, New Plymouth.
- Central Districts have started the season with one victory, and one loss. They currently sit 3rd in the table on 4 points.
- Despite been one of the favourite to win the Super Smash when the season got underway, Auckland Aces have had a troubled start.
- They’ve lost two from two, and sit 5th in the table on zero points.
- Of the 5 matches played so far in this season’s Super Smash, the side batting first has won.
- Only Auckland have batted first and lost, and that was in the opener against Wellington Firebirds.
Central Districts Vs Auckland Aces Spread Betting
Main Cricket Spread Betting Markets
- Central Districts /Auckland Aces – Sell @ 1 – Buy @ 9
- Central Districts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 43 – Buy @ 49
- Auckland Aces – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 51 – Buy @ 57
Central Districts Vs Auckland Aces Prediction 31/12/20
In both their matches in the 2020/21 Super Smash to date, Auckland Aces have gone in as the bookmakers favourites.
And on both occasions, they’ve come up short.
In betting, reputations can only last so long, and unless things improve quickly for Robert O’Donnell‘s Auckland side, reputation is all they will have going for them.
Despite this, and the fact that Central Districts having the stronger looking batting line up, I am edging towards a win for Auckland.
I just think they are due a win, and have too good a side to keep on losing.
Although, I certainly wouldn’t be against betting on whoever simply wins the toss!