Match 24 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers on 2/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers Match Odds
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat 5/4 – Sydney Sixers 8/13
- Opening Partnership – Heat 11/10 – Sixers 8/11– Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers is Match 24 in the BBL|10.
- The match is on 2nd January 2021, and starts at 9.15am in the UK.
- The match is being played at the Gabba, Brisbane, Queensland. It is officially a home match Brisbane.
- Brisbane Heat sit 7th in the Big Bash League with 5 points from five matches.
- They have won just once, and lost four times.
- The Heat welcome Joe Burns into the squad after his omission from the Australian test squad.
- English overseas Joe Denly is also included in the party.
- Captain Chris Lynn is still missing.
- In their last match, the Heat lost to Hobart Hurricanes by 1 run on the last ball of the match. Summing up their season.
- Sydney Sixers have had an excellent Big Bash campaign to date.
- They sit 2nd in the table on 16 points from five matches.
- Their record is four wins, and one defeat.
- In their last outing, the Sixers beat Melbourne Renegades by 2 wickets in a close encounter, with Jason Holder the match winner.
- Brisbane Heat Squad – Jimmy Peirson (C), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Joe Burns, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Joe Denly, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Lachy Pfeffer, Simon Milenko, Jack Sinfield, Mark Steketee, Connor Sully, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth, Jack Wood.
- Sydney Sixers Squad – Daniel Hughes (C), Justin Avendano, Jake Ball, Nick Bertus, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Hayden Kerr, Ben Manenti, Stephen O’Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Tom Rogers, Gurinder Sandhu, Jordan Silk, James Vince.
Cricket Spread Betting
- Brisbane Heat /Sydney Sixers – Sell @ 8 Buy @ 16
- Brisbane Heat – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 37 Buy @ 43
- Sydney Sixers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 57 Buy @ 63
For more information about spread betting, check out our cricket spread betting explained page.
Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers Prediction 2/1/21
The Heat have had a stinker of a tournament to date. Bizarrely, without Chris Lynn, they’re performance level seems to have improved.
English recruit Lewis Gregory seems to have given the team more balance, and Darren Lehmann’s outfit will be hoping that Joe Burns and Joe Denly can aid a revival.
For the Sixers, they struggled over the line last time out, and relied on a cameo from Jason Holder (aided by some poor bowling) to get them over the line against a struggling Melbourne Renegades side.
On form, there can only be one winner, but as I’ve alluded too, the Heat have improved in their last two matches.
I may well regret this, but I’ve talked myself into backing the Heat in this one.
They have shown signs of revival, and at 5/4, are a great price.