The Ashes in Australia is fast approaching, and this year sees the fist ever Day/Night Test match between the 2 nations, with Adelaide hosting the event at the start of December.
As ever there is 5 Test matches, and all the usual venues are being used, with the tradition Boxing Day Test in Melbourne, and the new year’s Test match in Sydney.
Ashes Test Match Dates
- 1st Test – 23rd-27th November, Brisbane
- 2nd Test – 2nd-6th December, Adelaide (Day/Night)
- 3rd Test – 14th-18th December, Perth (WACA)
- 4th Test – 26th-30th December, Melbourne (MCG)
- 5th Test – 4th-8th January, Sydney (SCG)
England currently hold the Ashes after a 3-2 series win in England back in 2015, so in the event of a drawn series, Joe Root’s men would retain the Urn.
In the current Ashes Betting, Australia are odds on favourites at around 8/13, with England at 5/2, and a drawn series at 6/1.